Guide now available to prepare for 2023-24 financial aid season
August 10, 2022
In another sign that the 2023-24 financial aid application cycle will soon be underway, the Department of Education announced the posting of the 2023–2024 Summary of Changes for the Application Processing System Guide.
In the August 8 Electronic Announcement, the Department said the guide provides information about changes and enhancements made to the application processing system for 2023–24, including the following topics:
- Major changes to the 2023–24 application processing system
- Application processing system schedule for 2023–24
- 2023–24 fafsa.gov (StudentAid.gov website)
- 2023–24 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form, including information about ordering and distribution of FAFSA on the Web Worksheets
- 2023–24 FAA Access to CPS Online
- 2023–24 Central Processing System (CPS), including database matches, edits, need analysis, communications sent to students, and other notable changes
If you have questions about the guide, contact CPS/SAIG Technical Support at 1-800-330-5947 or by email at CPSSAIG@ed.gov.