Mapping Your Future is the resource students and professionals need when it comes to trusted online and person-to-person counseling. Mapping Your Future's collection of resources offers college preparation, school selection, and career exploration guidance, as well as information on the student loan process and responsibilities.
If there's one thing that's constant about technology, it's that technology is always changing. At Mapping Your Future, we constantly review our information and resources to make sure we are providing valuable information that is easily accessed by our audiences.
As a result, we have taken the Show Me the Future game off the website. It was a difficult decision because of the interest in Show Me the Future. After all, the Show Me the Future game was built in 2006 and has been played over 209,000 times in the last ten years. However, with the recent website enhancements, Show Me the Future is no longer operational.
We would love to hear from you on your suggestions for Show Me the Future.
Here are some other Mapping Your Future tools and resources:
Mapping Your Future offers several calculators to assist you as you manage your unique financial situation:
- Budget calculator — Helps you develop a saving and spending plan
- Bank balancing tool — Helps you reconcile your checking and savings account records with your bank's records
- Income-based repayment calculator — Estimates your monthly payment amount under the income-based repayment plan for various federal student loans
- Savings calculator— See how valuable saving can be
- Student loan debt/salary wizard — Helps you to understand how much you can afford to borrow in student loan funds (and calculates student loan payments)
- Student loan repayment calculator — Estimates your student loan payments
- Loan consolidation calculator — Estimates your consolidation loan interest rate and payment amount
Prepare for College
A higher education can lead to the career that you've always dreamed of having. Preparing for your college education will be a great investment for your future.
- 8th grade students: Plan for college now (Make High School Count Program)
- High school students: Prepare for life after graduation (Guide to Life after High School program)
With so many career possibilities available, it's hard to narrow down what you want to be. Use our free tools to learn about different professions and how to achieve the right career path.